By Payger Official Blog
The development of Payger continues with giant strides. The development team is reporting significant advances in design, usability, and functionality. You can find out which things are new in this blog here.
Adding new functions to the Payger Wallet
With the Payger Wallet 1.0.427 release we added the Google maps support in the user on boarding process. Payger users come from around the world and each country has their own address standards. Some just have a street name and house number, others have next to the street also their floor number, apartment number or more. Through using the Google Maps support we create a common address standard and reduce the on boarding time. Now users can easily mark and verify their location faster with a few simple clicks.
With this release we also fixed a few bugs in the Payger WooCommerce Plugin. The full release notes are below.
Version: Beta 1.0.427
Release Date: 18.10.2018
● Transaction confirmation modal
● Google maps auto complete on address fields to avoid misspelling errors
● Pin request on every transaction
● Add support email address to error message when an account is disabled
● Added Backend API feature to deal with KYC and withdrawals
● Added memo to deposit page when it is necessary (currency depended)
● Improved get verified page on the user on boarding workflow
● Added new/separated address fields to facilitate address population in different countries (Street, number, floor)
● Added Trulioo results page for admins (KYC)
● Fixed issue where the woocommerce plugin was not showing payment memo for currencies like Steem
● Fixed issue where the woocommerce plugin couldn’t handle payments in Bitcoin Cash
● Cleaned code that contained a duplicate react component
● Fixed issue where errors were being created on announcements in the current day
● Fixed issue on the wholesalers API where large document upload would crash the API
● Fixed reminder email that did not contain a call to action button