By Payger Official Blog
The development of Payger continues with giant strides. The development team is reporting significant advances in design, usability, and functionality. You can find out which things are new in this blog here.
Adding new functions to the Payger Wallet
With the Payger Wallet 1.0.428 release, we finished the integration of the Cryptobridge Bridge in the Payger Wallet for depositing and withdrawing coins. Payger Wallet Users are now able to deposit 1:1 Bitcoin into their Payger Account and will receive a Bridge.BTC in their accounts for free. No Deposit fees applied! With the latest upgrade Payger Wallet 1.0.428 we are extending our functions and you can now deposit Bitcoin, LTC, Dash, Ether and many more 1:1 into your account. This is a big improvement over the last version, previously users had to convert their deposit BTC into BitCNY or BTS to top up their accounts. Now they can deposit BTC directly and receive the full value in their accounts!
We are now supporting in total 63 Tokens including multiple stablecoins. More coins will be added over time and on request.
Version: Beta 1.0.428
Release Date: 27.11.2018
● Contact list – user can add users to contact list, start a transfer from contact list, add contact to contact list automatically when making a Transfer, etc
● CryptoBrige integration on deposits and withdraws – user can now perform these operations with 1 to 1 currency. eg. BTC > BridgeBTC
● Display suitable error message when the Payger Wallet is losing connection with the BitShares Blockchain
● Performance improvements and reduced build size of the Wallet
● Fixed issue where when paying with STEEM the blocktrades code was not being displayed
● Fixed issue in paginated pages where app was not scrolling to top
● Fixed issue where fees were not being calculated correctly
● Fixed issue where security questions could not be saved